Are you a professional? Do you have multiple tasks to accomplish? Working on your laptop has become hectic by switching from one tab to another and from one window to another?
Tired of all this fuss? You can not cope with this burden anymore? Thinking of buying another laptop or one of the best portable monitors because you can’t cope with the burden?
Your presence here shows that you want something like a portable monitor which is easy to carry.
Your problem is solved because here you will find the best portable monitor for gaming to buy in 2021!
Best Portable Monitor For Gaming 2021
You could know technology companies like AOC, ASUS, Lenovo, and a few others that are interested in the world of technology. Every day they make improvements to their technologies to make their products more attractive to the public. Monitors with USB power are part of these technologies.
Now even an HDMI monitor with a single cable for streaming visual and power content
If you are a professional, you must not take the headache to change the window. Portable HDMI monitors simplify the task by easily connecting the portable HDMI monitor with a USB or HDMI port.
You can work on two screens simultaneously. Is not it fantastic?
Also Read: Best Portable Monitor for Laptop
What’s The Best Portable Monitor For You?
5-Stars Picks | High Quality | Top Brands
|Monitor Name||Screen Size (Inches)||LCD Type/Panel||Resolution||USB / Ports||Price $$|
|ASUS-ZenScreen-MB16AC (Editor's Choice)||15.6||TN||1366 x 768||3.0/1|
|GeChic 1101P||11.6||IPS||1366 x 768||/1|
|AOC e1759Fwu Cheapest||15.6||IPS||1366 x 768||/1|
|ViewSonic TD2230||22||IPS||1920 x 1080||2/1|
|GAEMS M155||13.3||IPS||1366 x 768||/1|
|Hori Universal HD||15.6||IPS||1366 × 768||No|
Best Portable Monitor For Gaming | 2021 Reviews
1. ASUS-ZenScreen-MB16AC USB Portable Monitor (Editor’s Choice)
It has a tough metallic finish with a good example of concentric circles that make the MB16AC the ideal portable monitor for your laptop. In addition, it includes a carrying case for protection that also serves as flexible support.
The ASX WXGA USB portable monitor needs only a USB link for the video signal and to turn on the resolution of 1366 × 768.
The ambient lighting sensor allows the monitor to automatically adjust the brightness according to the light condition, just as we are used to in our smartphones.
Also Read: Best Monitor For Photo Editing Under $500
- This Asus ZenScreen has a slim, award-winning design that will not take up much room on your table.
- This model retains the same 15.6-inch display design as its predecessors, but it also brings interesting improvements to the panels and screen connectivity.
- This model has gone from TN HD panels to medium-quality IPS panels on a 1080p screen, and ASUS goes one step further by introducing a connector type for DisplayPort video and power using a single cable.
- It also improves screen adjustment capabilities by adapting them to the most popular “standard” ASUS models.
- Its dimensions are (L x H x D): 379 mm x 236 mm x 8.5 mm and it weighs only 800 g, so it will not be a problem if you want to use it regularly. It comes with a protective case that also works as a stand. The monitor buttons are on the side, as in any modern monitor, and they launch the OSD menu.
- The ASUS MB169C + MB169C + IPS panel offers a brightness of 220 cd / m2 and a contrast ratio of 700: 1, which is remarkable for a screen that consumes less than 7 W, less than half of what the USB- C used for video and power actually supports. The MB169C + has a response time of 5 ms from gray to gray, typical on an IPS display.
- It has a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels with perfect viewing angles and outstanding color reproduction. Although it is not considered a professional monitor, it has the same quality that we would find on a mid-range laptop screen, which is amazing, since it is a portable monitor.
- Hybrid signal solution: USB Type-A and Type C
- the screen comes with a USB Type C to Type-A adapter
- 15.6 inch Full HD and IPS screen
- ultraportable, 8mm thick, and a weight of 780 grams.
- Automatic orientation of the screen
- It has ASUS Eye Care technology with TUV Rhineland-certified flicker-free backlighting
- It comes with a blue light filter that minimizes eye fatigue
- The MB16AC features USB Type-C connectivity . So it’s a great choice if you have a recent laptop with USB Type-C.
2. GeChic 1101P Best portable gaming monitor for ps4
The best highly recommended computer screen is Gechic 1101P On-Lap. As a portable monitor, the Gechic 1101P is an extremely extravagant and efficient device that is fully equipped and offers a fully functional multi-touch feel.
Depending on the choice and mode of use, it can be any of your own conveniences such as a fully optional desktop, a standard Intel computer, a mini PC, or even a famous Raspberry Pi. USB port availability makes it easy to use for power source problems.
Also Read: Best 24 inch Monitor For Gaming
- The Gechic 1101P is a fully loaded, multi-touch portable screen that tends to be useful for long office work sessions or multi-purpose entertainment tasks.
- With a resolution of about 1080p and a unique 10-point capacitive multi-touch quality. The HDMI & VGA pro-level ports are available in this interface which offers a user-friendly interface for operations. Basic USB-C power and a standard data port are there for your installation. The powerful and bright speakers that shine brightly are a major addition to this product.
- Built-in speakers tend to change the use of external speakers for use with this monitor. Its thickness is about 12 mm and its weight is about 1 kg.
- It is a portable touch-screen monitor that does not offer basic or professional-level features inherent to computer parts. The screen is presented as a generic multi-touch support technology screen. This adds to the quality of Gechic because its many other monitors do not have the touch function that is here in this Gechic 1101P.
- The screen panel is equipped with a strong screen protection cover that allows safe and fine use of the monitor display screens.
- Gechic 1101P proves to be a useful and user-friendly product with a touch screen.
The supported version with all PCs, tabs, and other devices makes it the best option available.
- Slightly weighted.
- Thin and elegant dimensions for a design elevation.
- The multi-touch IPS touch screen with protector allows safe use of a monitor without problems.
- Irreproachable manufacturing quality.
- Pixel control with ultra-clear quality display
- The standard 1101P monitor comes with a set that includes a standard adapter cable for the HDMI port, a 2-amp USB power plug, and a dual USB port for multi-touch support.
3. AOC e1759Fwu best portable gaming monitor for pc
- Display Size: 15.6-inch
- Resolution: 1920×1080
- Panel Type: IPS
- Response Time: 10 ms
- Refresh Rate (Hz): 60Hz
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 9.16 x 1.4 x 14.64 in
- Weight: 42.24 oz
- No of USB Ports: 1 (3.0)
- Contrast Ratio: 700:1
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Brightness 200: cd/m²
Add an extra monitor to your laptop with the AOC E1759FWU monitor . Simply connect this 17-inch screen to one of your laptop's USB ports and enjoy a better working experience even while on the go.
This is one of the cheap portable monitors for gaming on the market.
Also Read: Best Gaming Monitor Under 200
- It is now common to work with his laptop to carry on a daily basis. Adding an external display to this daily charge is not a problem thanks to its 18mm thinness that allows the E1759FWU to fit into any bag or bag, just like a touch pad.
- The foot is directly integrated in the back of the screen to be able to put it everywhere in a few seconds!
- The AOC E1759FWU portable display is equipped with a 17 – inch TN technology panel with a response time of only 10 ms. Its resolution WSXGA (1600 x 900 pixels) makes it an excellent extra screen, very comfortable thanks to its large diagonal of 17 inches (43 cm).
- With a 16: 9 aspect ratio and a brightness of 220 cd / m² , it is a perfect screen for any office and multimedia activity .
- Widescreen 17 “widescreen (1600 x 900)
- Rich and nuanced colors with a dynamic contrast of 20.000.000: 1 (typical 650: 1)
- 10ms response time
- USB connection
- Possibility of wall mounting (VESA 75 x 75 mm)
- 3 year manufacturer’s warranty
- The USB 3.0 standard imposed itself, bringing its share of change, including a recharge and faster data transfers through an increase in the power delivered. Plugged into USB 3.0 , this portable screen needs no other connections to work!
Also Read: Best portable monitor for Macbook Pro
4. ViewSonic TD2230 Multi Touch Big Screen Monitor
- Display Size: 22-inch
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Panel Type: IPS
- Response Time: 16ms
- Refresh Rate (Hz): 50 – 76 Hz
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 1.9 x 19.3 x 11.8 in
- Weight: 126.4 oz
- No of USB Ports: 1
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Brightness 250: cd/m²
ViewSonic is an ideal product for use in commercial places. The device has incredible touch capabilities with authentic sound quality with built-in speakers.
It is interesting to note that the product is covered by a 3-year warranty, which makes it a challenging product.
It is once again one of the best portable monitors for gaming to choose from. Viewpoint is presented with a touchscreen and has some solid features and specifications.
Also Read: Best Ultrawide Curved Monitor
- Stylish & professional, this ViewSonic touchscreen features a borderless design for uncomplicated interactivity.
- It is very slim and thin in design without bezels also offers a sharp and clear image, a responsive screen that offers excellent performance at the front of the screen.
- It has a solid quality stand behind support the screen.
- With superior responsiveness and a 21.5-inch Full HD IPS panel. Find an effective and resistant interactive environment with complete connectivity and optimized eye comfort.
- The TD2230 has a 21.5-inch IPS panel with rich colors and 178 ° wide viewing angles. Enjoy Full HD resolution , a beautiful brightness of 250 cd / m² and a dynamic contrast of 50,000,000: 1 for a total visual experience!
- It has touch screen incorporates projected capacitive technology that can recognize up to 10 touch points simultaneously . The touch experience remains precise and ultra-responsive for a comfortable and pleasant use. This feature is compatible with Windows 10 to 7 but also with Linux, Chrome OS and Android * platforms.
- To suit all needs, this ViewSonic monitor offers a display design with an adjustable tilt up to 70 degrees. You can also fix it on the wall and thus enjoy all its qualities in your professional or personal world. In addition, 7H glass protection is present to avoid the risk of scratches during use.
- Your different needs will be met with many connectors available. In addition to HDMI, VGA, and DisplayPort ports, this model features two USB 3.0 ports. This complete connection solution will allow you to install your monitor in the heart of your everyday environment.
- Visual comfort will also be at the rendezvous with the presence of Flicker-Free technology, which will reduce flicker, and a blue light filter. Finally, two speakers will offer you an ideal stereo sound to accompany your content.
- It offers multiple connectivity options like 2 USB of 3.0, HDMI, display port and VGA.
- Built-in stereo speakers: 2 x 3 Watts
5. AOC E1659FWU Best Budget Portable Monitor For Gaming
AOC has been well known for many years for making some really great monitors.
The e1659Fwu is no exception, we even consider it the best portable monitor that AOC offers at a reasonable price right now.
Also Read: Best 1440p Monitor
- The slim design of the ultra thin AOC e1659Fwu portable LED monitor makes this unit perfect for frequent travelers.
- The amazing response time of 8-11 ms makes it an excellent portable game monitor for use in games, documents, or any type of work or entertainment.
- AOC’s built-in DisplayLink technology allows you to use multiple portable USB-powered monitors at the same time without having to add any additional hardware.
- It only weighs 2.4 pounds and has a small 16-inch HD screen bezel with a thickness of only 1.4 inches.
- Screen with USB connection without other power requirements
- It thickness of 23 millimeters
- Auto rotate to use the screen in landscape or portrait mode
- Easily transportable screen for business or traveling presentations
- Compatible with most operating systems like win 7,8 10
- The AOC E1659FWU portable screen is powered by USB. There is only one USB connection to make to the computer for display and power. Everything is done with a single USB cable.
Also Read: Best Gaming Monitor Under $400
6. GAEMS M155 Best portable gaming monitor for Xbox one x
You can bring your games to life and enjoy the gaming experience by simply connecting this portable monitor as a dual monitor with Xbox One game console. With a refresh rate of 60Hz, you can play the game with absolutely no lag on your laptop screen.
Play Grand Theft Auto on your Xbox with 1920 x 1080 resolution for optimal gameplay.
Also Read: Cheap Gaming Monitor under 100
- Quality build
- It offers interior protection all through the plastic exterior case.
- With a 60Hz refresh rate and 720p resolution, this portable gaming monitor ensures a smooth and latency experience.
- The monitor offers a resolution up to 1366 × 768 and a 720p screen, ideal for reproducing sharp and clear images with wide viewing angles. You can enjoy your favorite game without facing any problems.
- The device is one of the luminous screens that improves your gaming experience by playing your favorite games in HD quality.
- The portable monitor has a compact LED design and weighs about 2 pounds.
- You can connect the GAEMS g155 to a console, a desktop or a laptop using a single USB port.
- You can also use a USB monitor adapter to connect a portable monitor to your devices.
- The interesting thing is that you can split the USB. The USB consumes a lot of energy and you will have excellent gaming experience.
- Very safe & secure connectivity all through the gaming consoles.
- It has the USB 3.0, HDMI & VGA ports
- It can Powers with a USB cable
- It has 3.5mm headphone jack
7. Hori Universal HD best portable monitor for console gaming
Hori Monitor Gaming HD for PS4 / Xbox One / Nintendo Switch / PC. Complete your gaming experience and play like a real pro.
Also Read: Best Monitor for Coding
- It is Elegant and universal protable gaming monitor,primarily plastic construction.
- It has a protective leatherette cover that guarantees comprehensive monitor protection while serving as an adjustable stand, compatible with all versions of the PS4 in addition to Xbox, Nintendo Switch and any device with an HDMI jack.
- Full HD Universal gaming monitor with 15.6″ LCD screen; for better gaming and perfect for your consoles or PC.
- High resolution gaming experience without the need for a television
- 15.6 “screen
- Connection via HDMI (× 2)
- Built-in speakers and headphone jack (× 2)
- Adjustable volume and brightness
- Protective cover in imitation leather
- 2 different angles to fit each game situation
- Power and HDMI cables included
- Monitor features dual HDMI input, built-in speakers, two 3.5mm audio jacks and own power.
Ok, let move to discuss the important element, you have to read this before making any purchase decision, we are here to help you, and that why we provide you an in-depth guide to pick the best one.
You can also read our Monitor Buying Guide, to gain some more knowledge about monitors.
How far are you ready to move? When the screen is off, it may seem very convenient to have a seven-inch screen, but if you plan to work with a lot of documentation, you may regret being so small when you can not read the text.
On the other hand, if you need to run a single dedicated application on a side window, you may not need 24 inches of full-screen space.
Think about what you will do with this portable screen and make realistic choices about its size. P read size is smaller, the portability is great, but the larger the size, the greater the viewing is comfortable.
Also Read: Best Gaming Monitor Under $300
The main purpose of a portable monitor is to have a screen that is easy to carry. Choosing a portable monitor with a high weight will make transportation more difficult. For example, a portable monitor with a lot of weight can put enormous pressure on your back when you carry it in a backpack.
The more functionality a portable monitor has, the more it will weigh heavily. It is up to each user to find the perfect balance between weight and functionality.
Like an iPhone or Android device, few portable monitors will allow you to rotate the screen orientation.
For instant, the horizontal direction is ideal for movies/games, etc, while vertical orientation is ideal for reading websites.
If you plan to use the portable monitor for multiple tasks, choose one that automatically rotates the orientation, which is a choice excellent.
Each portable monitor will be supplied with a USB 3.0 connector; after all, it is impossible to connect to the computer without a computer.
However, if you want to make sure that your portable monitor is compatible with future technologies, you should also look for a monitor with a USB Type-C port.
Although USB Type-C is not yet available as a standard, the speed is significantly faster than this connector means that companies are adopting it at a fast pace. If you plan to use your portable monitor for some Xbox One or PlayStation 4 games, you will need to make sure your monitor has at least one HDMI port.
We assume that if you need a portable screen, you are not necessarily editing full-time, high-definition RAW photos. Portable usually means something temporary, and with that said, you can sacrifice some resolution.
There are no 4k screens yet, but many offer Full HD resolution and excellent color clarity to give you space while traveling or doing this presentation in your boss's office.
Also Read: Best Monitor For Video Editing
A stand is another key feature that your portable monitor must have; without one, it's still something to pack. Fortunately, most portable monitors have built-in support that can support the monitor in a vertical position.
However, consider the quality of the materials used for the media, as poor quality media will permanently change the monitor. Look for a holder that uses high-quality PVC plastic so that your portable monitor can last for hours.
Also Read: Best Console Gaming Monitor
Check device Compatibility (Windows, Mac, Linux, Gaming, or Smartphone)
You will want to check the compatibility of your monitor thoroughly. Portable monitors sacrifice all ports in the name of simplicity, and some simply do not connect as you wish. Make sure the monitor you choose is compatible with your laptop or system, including resolution and color clarity.
The benefits of a portable USB powered monitor
Ok, we saw the USB powered monitors in the list above. Now, let's take a quick look at some of the benefits of using them.
Some people ask why they should choose a USB powered monitor rather than a traditional VGA, HDMI or DVI screen. For all my friends, I've listed the most important benefits of a USB powered monitor, check them out below:
- One of the most important and important advantages of USB monitors is that it is expandable. Most PCs and other media players have a limit of 1 or 2 video outputs, while the USB technology used in the monitors above, allows you to connect up to 6 screens with standard windows and up to 14 screens using a Windows Multipoint Server. If you use Mac, you can add 4 more. This means that USB technology can reduce the cost of installing and maintaining the overall infrastructure.
- A portable USB monitor is ideal for customer checkouts and kiosks. It allows the merchant to configure multiple screens on the customer and employee side. Using only a few software and one or more portable screens, it allows using a fully integrated solution without using additional hardware.
- They offer a simple and elegant solution compared to a traditional display. You need separate cables for touch data, power supply, and all that for traditional screens while using the ease of USB monitors, you worry about using a separate power brick, making them portable and efficient.
- They are also important when it comes to Size. USB monitors use smaller connectors and thinner cables than VGA, DVI, and HDMI. No power brick to hide, because a single cable is enough to do everything. This is a digital transport medium, so there is no interface like you have with the VGA.
USB-powered monitors are designed to waste as little as possible. They come with a 'plug and display' using a minimum of hardware and software configuration that can be expected.
The problem that PC fans have with a laptop is that it's not as powerful as a desktop. When traveling, it is not possible to carry a laptop and a computer with a normal-sized monitor. Now you can buy these high-quality portable monitors at decent prices. Portable monitors are naturally smaller than ordinary computer monitors, with an average screen size of 14 inches or less. It's a perfect solution when you're on the go!
Think about the dimensions you need. 7 inches may look ideal, but if you need to read a lot of text, choose something bigger or even a 24-inch monitor, depending on your needs. The small size means more portability, but a larger size offers more comfortable viewing options. As for resolution, there are no 4K resolutions available in the portable field, but you can opt for HD resolutions.
Also, consider compatibility with your laptop or desktop. Some of the options are the touchscreen ones. They are convenient for navigation and scrolling. Moreover, it is not necessary to carry a mouse while traveling! Other things to consider would be USB-powered monitors and if you need on-board speakers, especially in the case of games.
So this was all about Best portable Monitor for Gaming, I hope you like my in-depth and unbiased article, feel free to post your comments.